Electric Utility Industry Worldwide Directory
Features and Benefits:
Midwest Publishing Company's Online Energy Directory is the most comprehensive Electric Utility data source available in the industry
|Electric Utility Directory Statistics|
The directory, presented in the most user friendly environment known, includes power generation, transmission, and distribution segments, listings of Electric Utility Companies across North America and Internationally, and all support sectors from worldwide engineers/contractors to local service and supply companies.
• Detailed information for 4,400 utilities, 1,900 power generating companies, and 6,000 generating plants.
• Power Generation plants indicate type of fuel used, number and type of generating units, total generating capacity, and power generated in megawatt-hours.
• Electric Utility companies listed by type: cooperative, customer-owned, county, municipal, district, federal, investor, private, provincial, REA, state, transmission, distribution, generation or a combination thereof.
• Customer numbers broken down by residential, commercial, industrial, other, and total.
• MegaWatt-hours generated, purchased, and sold is show for each utility company.
• Firms worldwide that support the Electric Utility Industry including 7,000 companies in the Equipment Manufacturers and Suppliers section and 6,600 companies in the Engineers, Contractors and Service Companies section.
• Buyer's Guide categories reflect specific products and services provided by selected companies in both sections.
• Support company details - descriptions of goods and services provided, industry segments served, and additional information to facilitate business dealings.
• Links provided to 16,000 websites and 137,000 email addresses.
• 1,800 cross references to help you track down company name changes, new and past mergers and acquisitions.
• To obtain all this information elsewhere would require purchasing several different publications from numerous publishers costing many times the price of a Online Energy Directory from Midwest Publishing Company.
• Priced at $295 compared to $450 or even $1,500 for other products which generally include only one industry segment.
Let the AUTHORITY in the Worldwide Electric Utility Industry provide you with all the business contact information that you'll ever need!
© Copyright 2003-2017 Midwest Publishing Company